This morning I was using it, and it jammed. I found a bent brad stuck in it, so I took it out. I guess the brad hit something it was folded in half. After that it won't shoot 2" brads. It will shoot 3/4". I assume something's bent somewhere and it's not picking up the longer nails on the way down. It's a BN200C. Any suggestions? Visually it looks ok and it shoots the shorter nails.

Check to see that the driver returns all the way up. Check for bent driver.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!

Thanks. I will do that. Hopefully this is a quick fix. I'd rather put 18 guage brads into shoe mould than 16.....

Thinking about it, I think the driver bent/not retracting is the problem. I'll do some searching on the driver to be sure but recalling what I was seeing this morning I think that's the problem.

Seems the piston seals might be leaking a skosh, not allowing the piston to fully retract.

I have a similar(if not the same) 18 guage nailer. And agree with the use there instead of 16 guage(which I also have).

I do have a Stanley/Bostich stapler that had that problem, was resealed under warranty. Has worked well for 15 years now.
What diameter are 18" brads? How much compressor do you need?
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Porter Cable 18" Nailer Quit Shooting 2" Brads