http://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/news/w...titrust-lawsuit
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK

Going out to get popcorn.

Mikie just going out to the shop.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

IMO..Gass is still a jerk.
One day, Chuck Norris ordered two pizzas to go.  They went.
As far as cabinet and contractor saws go, does it matter anymore? Sawstop seems to have won the market over.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

meackerman said:

As far as cabinet and contractor saws go, does it matter anymore? Sawstop seems to have won the market over.

Not really.

Robert Adams said:

[blockquote]meackerman said:

Not really.

[/blockquote]

Uh, what planet did you just drop in from?

Doug

Fortunately I am on the safe side of the Atlantic. Far away from that jerk and his saws.
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English
Tapper said:

[blockquote]Robert Adams said:

[blockquote]meackerman said:

Not really.

[/blockquote]

Uh, what planet did you just drop in from?

Doug

[/blockquote]

They are popular but still not to the extent of other suppliers. Going to take allot to even get close to grizzly sales numbers.
So essentially the court is going on Vacation, and instead of actually working, they just sided with an old answer from a lower court. We get no vote in their admission to the Supreme's either. Shameful.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
SawStop Sawsuit