Hello all. I've been away for some time (due to work and a thumb injury) and anxious to get back in the shop.

Due to my thumb injury, totally due to my being lax around my table saw, I am making some hard decisions to sell some things to help finance a SawStop. I still have my thumb, and due to the excellent work of a hand surgeon you can barely see the scar on the tip of my thumb. I'm lucky in that I didn't lose it completely.

Back to the sale. Here are a few things (more to come once I get the pics and listings done) I would like to sell. All in excellent condition. Buyer pays shipping from 63117. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

*** This is the only item I have left for now. ***

Rockler Jig Saw Plate Insert - $10
Used before I was able to purchase a band saw. Inserts into a Rockler router table opening. Worked pretty good as a starter.
7 15/16" x 11". Fit my original Rockler router table.

[Image: Rockler-Jig-Saw-Plate_1.jpg]

PM sent on Tormek Jig.
PM sent on LEIGH
Sorry about the pics not showing. Not sure why. In my preview they are showing. If you can tell me why they are not showing I can edit or I can send to your personal email.

Thanks,
Michael
(07-24-2016, 03:56 PM)ba-doyn Wrote: Sorry about the pics not showing. Not sure why. In my preview they are showing. If you can tell me why they are not showing I can edit or I can send to your personal email.

Thanks,
Michael

pics are showing for me.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.

Confused Pics work fine on one computer. I stopped in from a different computer at the moment and the pictures are not working from here. Very odd.

-------------------------------------------

Even odder, because of things that other have posted, I tried doing a quote-reply to the OP and the pictures were there in the draft reply. I killed that draft and went back to the thread and NOW the pics in the OP are visible.
Confused

Even stranger, this reply did not get merged with my previous reply (good news), but now, if I click on the Reply button for this post, it populates the articlae editor with the OP quote. Apparently, you have to click again on the quote button to turn it off even if you back out of your draft.

What was that phrase again: Oh, no, another learning experience.
Big Grin
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Pictures show for me. I saw a new Saw Stop contractors saw for $1k today on Wausau craigslist. Don't know if this is a deal or not.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
not showing foe me either, but show fine when opened in a new window..
Not showing for me, but I can right click and view them in another tab. Strange.... But at least I can see them.
Benny

Dang. Sorry for all the problems with the pics. If you need, PM me your email and I can shoot them to you.

I also have notifications turned on when I get a PM but I've only received one notification and have many messages. Love this stuff. :p

Thanks,
Michael

Tormek jig has been sold.

Thanks,
Michael
FS: Leigh FMT, Kreg Jig, and more...