Does anyone know how to edit an existing post?  The pictures I posted showed up fine yesterday, when I did the post, but today they're gone!

Thanks.

I'm having exactly the same problem with pictures not showing up, and I'm working on getting them back.  When I figure it out, I'll post back here.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Are you trying to post from Photobucket?  

If so, we're having problems with the forum software recognizing the "Share" links that Photobucket provides.  In the meantime, here's how to get your photos from Photobucket to show up here, courtesy of Hank Knight: 

Quote:With the old WoodNet software format, we used the Photobucket "IMG" share link pasted directly in our posts to add photos to our posts. This no longer works with the new format. Instead, use the "HTML" link. Copy and paste it directly in your post, just like you did with the "IMG" link. Your photo should appear in the post as it always did. 

If you post the entire HTML link, viewers can click on the photo and be redirected to your Photobucket site where they can browse freely. Boatman was kind enough to post instructions for modifying the HTML link to prevent it from giving access to your Photobucket site but still adding the picture to your post. Here is his post:

[Image: image_zpsgxwxcgjx.png]

Paste the entire HTML link into your post, then delete everything to the left of the first emoji and everything to the right of the second one. This leaves text beginning with "<" and ending with ">". When you modify the HTML link in this manner and include it in your post, the photo should appear without the link back to your Photobucket account. THANKS BOATMAN!

HTH

Hank
Steve S.
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

If there is a photo posted above I don't see it. 

I can't post photos anymore either.  Actually, I see them while I'm in edit mode but after I save the post all I see is a little box where the photo was.  I've tried posting photos from Picassa (which I've used successfully here for years) and Google Photos; no go.  I don't use Photobucket.  Got any words of advise?

Thanks,

John

Now I can't even see my old photos, ones I could see yesterday. 

John
Admin is working on making pictures show up.  We believe we have the Photobucket issue fixed.  If there are other important image sources that aren't working with the new forum software, you can let us know.
Steve S.
- T. S. Eliot

Edit an Existing Post / Pictures Not Showing Up