Selling two nice tools in great condition - just replacing with some old iron types.

Located in south San Jose, CA.

First up a Grizzly G0604X 6" jointer.  This one has the parallelogram type beds with lever adjusters (same as the 8" G0490), 1 1/2 hp motor 110v, 4-knife cutter head, 4" dust port, built in mobile base for rolling around.  The dust port does have a chip out of the top of it where something fell on it but works fine.  Knives are hardly used, includes manual.

I also have a Byrd Shelix head for it new in box, that I will sell with the jointer or separately, but priority to whoever buys the jointer.

Woodnet prices:
Jointer - $350
Byrd head - $260
Both - $600

[Image: jointer1_zpshpzrz6ob.jpg]

[Image: jointer2_zps2tvahfay.jpg]

[Image: jointer3_zpsqh2p3hqp.jpg]

[Image: jointer4_zpsneguqrmo.jpg]

SOLD! Next is a Makita 12" 2012NB planer. 

Stand still available if anyone is interested - $70.

[Image: planer2_zpsshvec9au.jpg]
Carl

Too funny, that combination is exactly what I started with. Both terrific machines.
Doug
Nice machines Carl. Good prices for good items.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow

You're killing me... but I have no room. Those are fantastic prices.

Thanks folks.  They really are in great shape, and really nice to use.  No interest here yet I guess.  A couple of bites on the jointer on CL - we'll see what happens.  I'm going to be out of space too if I end up with both sets as the same time!
Carl

Bump on Carl's behalf.  Nice machines.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Jointer and Byrd head have been sold!
Carl

Nice Grizzly 6" jointer