The largest combination square Starrett makes is the model 8H which combines a 24" rule with a head that is 8 3/8" long.  The 
two parts of this square are available separately and I recently acquired a brand new model H8 head for this massive square.  The 
picture below shows a standard Starrett combination square head on the right with the H8 head on the left. This is brand new in box and 
I'd like to get $159 for it, plus shipping, PP fee-free payment.  Again, its the head only, but the blade (B824-4) can be purchased separately. 

I should add that:

- Chris Schwartz uses this square
- Its made in USA
- "Go big or go home" : based on this square (at least I'd like to think so)
- "Size matters" (no comment)

[Image: IMG_1846_zpsziqjaij2.jpg]

Schwarz is compensating
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
OK, now I hope the Schwartz doesn't see this post. 

By the way, deal is pending on this beast.
Can't overstate the awesomeness of this tool folks (pictured with the 24" rule): sorry, but its sold. 

[Image: IMG_1850_zpsw7dfqlpf.jpg]
so you are saying buy the rule from outside source, or was that available separate a hint you have an extra?

Always wanted one of these, did not know they made a BIG DADDY version
Smile
Well, I only had two of the square heads to start with.  I decided to buy two of the rules (one for the buyer of the square head listed here, and one for me).  
So, no, nothing left at this point.
Starrett: The Mother of All Combination Squares