SOLD AT THE ASKING PRICE OF $25

This Keen Kutter KK7 jointer is NOT a collector's item, as you will see.  I'm offering it for someone who wants a jointer, is a touch short on money, and is willing to put in the time.  I'm asking $25 plus shipping (probably $19 for priority mail, unless you live fairly close). Also open to trades, but only for limited things: I'm particularly looking right now for two Starrett 6" combo square rules (I have the heads).

[Image: Keen%20Kutter%207%20overall_zpso8mmmlpu.jpg]

So here's the virtues, first:

1.  It's the same length and width as a Stanley No. 7 jointer: 22" long, with a 2-3/8" wide iron.
2.  There's a lot of use left in the iron.
3.  The knob and tote are nice looking wood.
4.  There's quite a bit of japanning left.
5.  It's got a corrugated sole.

[Image: Keen%20Kutter%207%20sole_zpsf8lixjzh.jpg]

But...

1.  The top of the tote's broken off (fortunately, the break doesn't extend as far as the hole for the clamping bolt, so it'll be a fairly easy fix).  This is visible in the first photo, and again here:
[Image: Keen%20Kutter%207%20frog%20n%20tote_zpspo4rxqqv.jpg]
2.  The sole is somewhat convex - I can get a 0.005" feeler gauge under a straightedge at the front and back of the sole.
3.  The iron is probably not original; it reads "Victory/Made in U.S.A."  Some online sources indicate that this makes it a Stanley WWII iron, and that the quality is just fine; I have no personal knowledge.
4.  There are a couple of chips from the left sidewalls at front and back corners.
5.  There's a small chip from the center of the leading edge of the lever cap, although it's small enough that it's unlikely to have much effect.
6.  There is, oh no! a hanging hole.  Nicely done, though.

Send me a private message with your ZIP code for a shipping quote.

Great project plane, get ready to lap, but Bill is virtually giving it away.  Lots of potential here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bill, go to the "User CP" and enable your PMs, you have to turn them on with the new software!  Someone is likely trying to snag this bargain!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

Thanks!  I hadn't realized settings weren't carried over from the old software.  The private message post office is open and ready for service!
PM sent on the KK7
For Sale: Keen Kutter KK7 jointer. $25 plus shipping