ALL SOLD: Thanks all!

Lie-Nielsen Fall Spectacular:  I came across an exceptional collection of Lie-Nielsen tools recently. These tools are in like-new condition, with a few showing a very minor amount of light hobby use.  Nearly all come with original boxes.  All prices are plus shipping, PayPal fee-free payment.  Today I have posted the list of tools and prices. 
I hope to be able to post pictures tomorrow. Please note the following:

- If you have not set up your profile to accept PMs, I won’t be able to respond to you, so please double check to make sure it is set to receive. 

- Although I receive PM's with no problem, I no longer receive an alert sent to my regular email when someone sends me a PM, so I will do my best to monitor the forum, but don’t be surprised if my response to your PM is not as timely as it used to be (apologize for any inconvenience). 

Medium Shoulder Plane:  SOLD

Boggs Flat Spokeshave:  SOLD

Large Router Plane:   SOLD

Small Chisel Plane:  SOLD

Adjustable Mouth Block Plane, Low Angle: SOLD

Skew Block Plane ®:  SOLD

Brass cross-peen hammer:  SOLD

Jumbo Jack Plane (5 1/2): $289  $275   (List on this is $375, so its a $100  savings)

[Image: IMG_0586_zpsxxc4wg30.jpg]

No. 4 Bronze Smoother:SOLD

No. 8 Jointer:  SOLD

Small Router Plane: SOLD

Large Scraper Plane: SOLD

[Image: IMG_0580_zps914xob3b.jpg]

Chisel Set (7 piece, 1/8” through 1”) with tool roll: SOLD

Fishtail Chisel (5/8"): SOLD

Small crosscut saw (16ppi) with case: $124 SOLD

Dovetial Saw  $89: SOLD

Greetings Phillip,
I would like the med. shoulder plane if still available. Let me know about
 shipping.
Thanks
I will take the #4 bronze. My zip code is 90278. Please pm me the total and I will send payment. Thanks.
Phillip,
Is you PM enabled?  I sent a message but it came back denied.
Thanks,
Lonnie
Mr Eddie

I got your pm but it looks like you are not receiving. You might want to check your settings again thanks.

Phil
I will take the large router plane.
Greg
zip 70605
I will take the Boggs spokes have. Let me know the shipping to 49341. Tom

What size is the LN fishtail chisel?
I have updated post with 10 pictures: apparently that is the new limit for S&S posts.  I will have to figure out how to post the remaining items.  Thanks for
your patience.

OK, solved picture problem. For items with deals pending, I have sent picture directly to purchasing party.  For items still available, 
see photos above.  Could not fit dovetail pic, but if interested, let me know and I will send it directly to you. Thanks
Fishtail Chisel is 5/8"
Lie-Nielsen Fall Spectacular: ALL SOLD