I have for sale a new Seyco E-16 Excalibur scroll saw with stand and LED Magnetic Base Mount Worklight and manual. The saw was purchased 6-8 months ago, delivered, set up and turned on to make sure the motor and arm worked. It has been sitting unused since then due to some health issues.

The saw is for sale at $400.00 cash and no tax collected. Would prefer a local sale, with a buyer willing to pick it up in McKinney, TX. I will however, pack and ship it if the buyer pays shipping. I suspect the freight will run about $40.00.

This is a stock photo of the saw:

[Image: 847194.jpg]

Following is a photo as it now sits in my tool shed:

[Image: Img_0085EH.jpg]

This is a nice, high quality, scroll saw.  The arm tilts instead of the table tilting.  Makes it much easier to make angled cuts when the work piece is stable on a flat surface.  I like mine and this is an excellent price.

Lonnie
Tried to send a PM but you have them turned off...
Tried to send PM, but it appears not to be activiated.  I'm interested if still available.

HB
My apologies about the PM. I guess it was turned off when we changed over to the new forum format. I think it is working now. Please resend.
I received one of these from santa 2 years ago. I have a quite a few of hours on it. if I had to guess, more than 300. its been an excellent saw. this is a great price, and the warranty is pretty good,too.
Saw is sold pending funds and pick up.

That's a nice saw at a very good price.  The new owner should be very happy. 
Yes
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

For Sale - Excalibur E-16 Scroll Saw [SOLD]