It took me a while to get under the hood on the new software (couple of weeks, roughly) but once I did, I was able to set up and see all my PMs.  Shortly after, incoming PMs stopped working.  I've had a number of people with whom I've initiated a PM exchange tell me that their reply PM has been rejected.  I can't remember what the message they received was, but when I try to send one to myself, I get [Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-10-16%20at%205.18.03%20PM.png]

How do I fix this?

Thanks
Tony

Try taking the comma between the city and state out of your username. The PM software reads that comma as a divider between two usernames instead of as a mark of punctuation inside one username. If you look carefully at the error message, that's what it's trying (if ever so feebly) to tell you.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I'm sure it's staring me right in the face, but at which of the several instances where it appears on the CP can I edit my user name to remove the offending symbol.  I've tried every one I can find on the CP, including those that are found by clicking through to other pages.  

Thanks
Tony
Okay, I've gone in and changed it for you. (I'm guessing that it had to be a mod/admin to change it.) Let's see if it works now.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Can't receive PMs