I've never used it.
Wat are you using and where are you getting it?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Stone/Tile stores, Big Box should have it too. It is basically liquid Silicone.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Bought a jug of it at Menards.  Don't remember the brand.

The stuff I bought is very thin, about like water.  Seems to work OK though.

Which reminds me, it's probably time to treat the bathroom countertop again.
They say it prevents stains.  I have black granite on the bathroom vanity for about four years.  Never treated it.  I cannot imagine staining the black top.  Maybe I'll do it one day.

When I go to edit the post it says "about four", which is what I typed.

But it shows up as "fudge".

I have no idea how to fix this. So when you see "fudge" think "about four".
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
My post as shown, does not accurately reflect what I typed.  And when I go to edit it shows accurately what I typed.  
So I am listing my post as written again below:

They say it prevents stains.  I have black granite on the bathroom vanity for about four years.  Never treated it.  I cannot imagine staining the black top.  Maybe I'll do it one day.

When I go to edit the post it says "about four", which is what I typed.

But it shows up as "fudge".

I have no idea how to fix this.  So when you see "fudge" think "about four".
I don't know how to fix this.  The post cuts off 6 lines of what I typed.
I've had some issues also with posts going wonky in the home improvement threads.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

There was a Bug here a bit today till Admin got the Exterminator in!!!
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Granite, my Dining room table is Granite, 5/4 weighs about 250lbs, I sealed it, then spilled red wine and Olive Oil, coffee on it, not a problem.
Now Marble would be another problem, it is more porous and softer.
Smirk

Available lots of places 

[Image: 753927513503.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Sealer for granite counter-top