Question 
Looking for thoughts on buying a table saw. I'm a novice woodworker and have been using my father-in-law's DeWalt jobsite table saw for my first few projects. That has opened my eyes to what a table saw can do, and I'm looking to buy one for myself now. I looked at the DeWalt jobsite saw like I have been using, but I've also looked at a Bosch and a Delta at Lowe's. I'd like some input before making the purchase. The Delta at Lowe's is probably the top of the price range I'm comfortable with at this point ($600). My aunt is active on this forum and suggested that this would be a good place to get input on quality of saws. What are your thoughts on these three below (or others)?

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DELTA-13-Amp-10...w/50081568
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-10-in-Car...aw/1208633
https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-10-in-Ca...w/50040968

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.

Jarvis know me as Aunt Sue.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Watch Craigslist. I've seen a lot of good saws in your price range.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Welcome to the forums 

I would skip the new Delta anything. The machinery is only the same as the old Delta in name  so I would rule it out 

I have an older Bosch saw than the one you are looking at as my field and backup shop saw and and have used the Dewalt your Aunt owns on job sites and would recommend either one 

both have decent safety guards, the fences are accurate and for job site saws have adequate power to work in some demanding conditions with operators who do not always treat machinery well 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

10 years ago when I retired, I was in the same position as you. I got great advice from a life-time wood worker. As long as you do not already have a table saw, do your research and buy a SawStop. You keep you fingers and you have the best in quality and performance.
I have the dewalt, and it is an adequate saw. Has the most amps and RPM's for it's class.
I'd watch Craigslist and see if anything comes up.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

location might be helpful in directing you to a saw
also ways to get the cost down on that saw at Lowes. I just got this

Brand Name: DEWALT
Lowe's Item #: 530411 Model: DWE7491RS
Dimensions: Arbor Size: 0.625in - Blade Diameter: 10in - Left Rip Capacity: 24in - Max. Depth at 45 Degrees: 2.5in - Max. Depth at 90 Degrees: 3.125in - Right Rip Capacity: 32.5in - Weight: 90lbs

Parcel Shipping
Store Pickup (Your order will be ready for pickup from Lowes of San Bruno CA by 01/03/2017)
Lowe's Truck Delivery (You'll be contacted within 24 hours of 01/03/2017 to arrange your delivery)
Shipping Details:
Lowe's delivers within 75m of our stores.
Your delivery location is 94066 (Update)
Check Store Availability
$494.10
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have an older cast iron Delta saw with the belt drive. It has been an outstanding saw. The ones in your price range I looked at at Lowes site are direct drive- I don't like that at all.

No one saw will have all of the best features that suits everyone.

I agree with finding a well cared for saw on CL in your price range.

Don't buy from people who rate their saw as "Like New" when you can obviously see rust and dents everywhere.
Or- "It was only used one time"- (but it's over 10 years old).
"All it needs is a switch", "I have the part, but don't have time to install it", "It's been sitting unused for all these years". "It's a vintage machine"- (You mean old and worn out).
Many of these people are just plain shysters.

But every once in a while you'll run across a good machine that is worth rebuilding or just polishing up.
i have had a dewalt contractor type table saw with the rack and pinion  fence(very helpful) for over 20 years and it does everyting i need it to do.also if if have a big plwood cutting job i just take it outside and cut away, pretty tought to do with and cabinet type
Table saw purchasing advice