Where do you guys get the 10% off Grizzly coupons. Are they in the catalog, magazines, email? I'm about to buy a rather expensive cyclone  and if there is a chance I have a coupon floating around somewhere it could save me quite a bit of money. The only coupon I have ever used was one for vets but I just don't emember seeing them anywhere else.

The only ones I've ever got were e-mails, I think because I'm signed up at Grizzly's web site. Seems like some have received snail mail versions, though.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I live <30 minutes from the Springfield store and I never received any. I'm going that way today, I'll stop in and see if they have any laying around.

Jim
Jim
Woodworker's journal usually has one on the front cover usually in the spring.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Thanks guys, I have checked my catalog and the magazines I have for the last 6 months and it looks like I'm out of luck. I was really hoping to find one since it will save me over $250 but I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and place the order. It seems like the coupons have kind of dried up in the last year. Maybe it has something to do with all their inventory shortages.
I checked in the showroom and nothing but crickets & dust.
Dave, like Fred says I get them occasionally in an e-mail, I always receive them a week after the expiration date
Upset
Upset
Upset

I have seen more of them in the front 2 pages of Wood magazine than any other place, and both times I used them that is where mine came from.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
What would be more likely for me is someone would send me one today and say they didn't plan to use it. I ordered my dust collector last night at full price of course 
Laugh   To be honest I was getting concerned it was going to go out of stock. It went out of stock at one of their warehouses this week. I think Grizzly must be having some supplier issues. It seems like an unusually large number of their machines are out of stock and have been for some time. I originally thought about buying one of the big Laguna cyclones but no one has one and every time I talked to a vendor the delivery date was pushed back. Turns out I am happy about that. In the end it was down to the Grizzly and the Oneida. The Grizzly edged the Oneida out due to the filter cleaning system they offer. I really like the Oneida machines but having a previous cyclone that I had to clean the filter with compressed air I was reluctant to buy. Oh well, I guess time will tell if I made the right choice but I have yet to talk to anyone who has not been happy with their Grizzly cyclone.
I will have to call them about my vet discount since I signed up with them years ago.  I want to get the 3hp that costs $700 and will handle everything I have but the discount will help a lot.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Every year they go through a time when they have no stock, then all of a sudden they have stock. I believe it is simply when they do inventory, rather than have to pay floorplan on a ton of machines, they only have to pay a little, simply because that is all they have on hand. Smart business practices, seldom does a buyer have a Griz and a PM side by side when rubber is meeting the road, if they are going to pay for the mustard paint, it's because of some perceived increase in quality. If you have made the choice to go Griz, you may groan if not available, but people still wait. That is simply because the cost savings is so huge, and the actual quality is so close.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Grizzly coupons