[attachment=1810]

Stanley #77 Dowel maker

Has 3/8" cutter.
Works great.

More fun with a helper.  
$300 shipped to you.

[attachment=1809]
[attachment=1811]

I picked up one of these recently at a tool show and Love it!
Highly recommended
I am fairly certain I had a chance to get one in a pile of other stuff and had no idea what I was looking at and left it where it sat
Laugh
Yep lack of education bit me again!!
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Here is your chance!
Give it a whirl
Not the same price schedule by a long shot.
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

So this is what I thought was a dowel cutter.  It was obvious once I could get it to better light.  So I believe it is a hollow tenon auger cutter.  No idea of who made it yet.  
[Image: 20170404_164532_zpsuuvgdg3u.jpg]
[Image: 20170404_164512_zpskqznavqd.jpg]

Phil Thien

Bob10, looks to be an EC Stearns
Thank you I will give that a look.  It was shoved under a bench under a house light was near to non existant.

Phil Thien

It's like this one just the round piece with the name is domed instead of having the slot with the name

[Image: 942986757_o.jpg?nc=636269302174310876]

Phil Thien

Amazing.....
High-quality selection of Tools & Hardware at The toolsidea.com 
Smile
Stanley #77 Dowel Maker $300