U. S. Compressor company out of Cleveland Oh. Tank says 1956 . Peerless motor 1.5 HP . Quiet . Makes air . I think 7 cfm
MK-6811.... I'm guessing 80 gallon .

[Image: IMG_20170701_184808_990.jpg]

Cleaned up alright . Still some sanding , wire brush work to do . Will need to think of some colors . Got some light blue left over from a car I painted . Black for the head , and motor . Wheel light blue as well . ehhh

[Image: IMG_20170702_165054_512.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170702_165036_452.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170702_165131_515.jpg]

The Grizzly 2 HP DC came with it . Probably CL it.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

That is a pretty nice compressor.  I like the tank proportions, looks more stable than the taller/narrower tanks I'm accustomed to seeing these days.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
You'll wonder how you got along without it after you've had it a while.  I use mine almost every day and I'd be lost without it.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
nice score
Trash that old tank and get a new one!

If the tank blows and you're near it, it can kill you.

Otherwise- great find!

[Image: ac8.jpg]
Sold the DC .  I'm out about 50$ for fat boy . It will be in a room with my DC . Insulated wall between it and me .
Presently I have an oil less with about 50 gallon capacity , with an old secondary tank. 5 cfm at 90 .Takes about 5 minutes to charge with the second tank hooked up . This is what I need ......
Yes

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I worked for years with a little Dewalt 5 CFM compressor with a 15 gallon tank. About a year and a half ago I upgraded to a 15 cfm compressor with a 60 gallon tank. Wow what a difference. I know I got by without it but man the new compressor is nice to have.
have the tank pressure tested...  and visually inspected...   If the inside is clean...  I would use it..
Slow Dancing..... doing vertically what you're wanting to do horizontally
[attachment=3758][attachment=3758]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-recrlDN0

Big honken old compressor followed me home .