Ok, some very worthy tools for your consideration, apologies are noted in descriptions, but all have been given the once over by me and are fully functional; I've also taken a page from Amazon and have some "Add-On" items sold only to those who buy another item, and the Add On's are priced very reasonably.  So lets start with the planes:

First is a Stanley #151 spokeshave, no defects in the tool, some japanning loss on the handle, but I took the time to flatten the back and sharpen the iron on the Tormek, as these spokeshave irons are a PITA to get the bevel reset, so this one is ready to go, more attention to the iron will improve performance. $20 plus shipping.  See pics in album link below.

Next is a Stanley #102 block plane, 85+++% of the original japanning is there, plenty of iron left, a neat little apron plane that does what it should, sharpened up the iron and flattened the back and it pulls full width shavings like it should.  Yours for $25 plus shipping, again, pics in album link below.

Next is a Stanley Type 16 prewar #3, 85++% japanning, rosewood tote and knob are solid, plenty of iron that I sharpened up and tuned the chipbreaker too, apology is there is evidence of rust on sole, I lapped it until the heel, toe and mouth were coplanar, and as you can see from the pics it performs like it should, if that bothers you you can lap it out, but my view is "less is more" and when you get results, stop.  Priced accordingly at $35 plus shipping, pics below....

Now we have a Type 16 prewar #5C, 98+++% japanning, zero apologies except for the horn repair on the tote, done in walnut by me.  Otherwise great condition, plenty of iron, also sharpened on the Tormek as well as tuning the chipbreaker; corregated, they don't get much nicer than this one, pulls full width shavings too, more attention to the iron will only improve performance; yours for $45 plus shipping, pics below....

Last but not least is a Type 16 prewar #6C foreplane; dated exactly to the second quarter of 1936 by the "236" stamped on the iron.  Rosewood tote and knob are excellent, 90% japanning, all original and correct for type, zero apologies on this plane, also sharpened the iron and mated the breaker and as you can see it does what it should, a really nice example of a prewar foreplane that can be yours for $80 plus shipping; they don't come much better than this one; pics in link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...3582151143

Next up is a toothing plane, old, German, wood body is in good shape, iron is 1 7/8" wide and has some rust issues, 1/4 of the toothed face of the iron is not usable, so this is a project plane and priced accordingly to account only for the body which, again, is in good shape.  Yours for $15 plus shipping, pics in link below.

Not hand tool related, but here is a set of three heavy duty door hinges, NOS made in the USA, marked "Bearing MKc" 4 1/2" x 2" made of 1/8" thick steel, excellent condition and high quality, and at $15 plus shipping for the three they are a bargain if you need them, price comparable hinges new and you'll see the real value here; pics in link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...3051271282

Now, for the Amazon experiment, the "add-on" items, all available to fudge who purchase any of the items above with shipping combined with the primary item, and these are priced quite reasonably and would be more if sold individually, so lets see how this works out.

The following items are $5 "add-on" purchases to any of the above items:

#70 Stanley scraper, all there, fully functional, plenty of iron.

Vintage Craftsman 3/4 inch bevel edge socket chisel together with a Craftsman awl, not much to say, handle of chisel solid, sharpen it up and use it....

Irwin adjustable bit for braces; has the two inserts, goes up to 2 1/4" holes; 

Two "ShurGrip" #4 file handles, hardened threads hold files well; 

AMT curved chisel, 1/8", good for cleaning out bottoms of mortises; 

Three nut drivers, excellent makers, two are Xcelite, one Klein, 1/4, 3/8, 7/16, most common sizes, very handy to have around;

The following items are $10 "add-on" purchases:

A 2" iron and chipbreaker for woodies, market "AC Bartlett's Warrented Cast Steel", late 19th-early 20th century, good condition, 3/16" thick at working end, if you have the itch to make a woodie, for $10 you can't do much better for an iron and breaker.

Paddle razor strop, clearly good for razors, but also handy to strop smaller items when sharpening; 

Eggbeater; chuck is good with all its springs, handle solid, patent date but no maker mark, nice little eggbeater that will clean up well and make a good user.

All the "add-on" items can be viewed here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...3582046683

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping information so I can quote shipping and print up labels.  I don't have Paypal or any other electronic funds transfer, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.  Worthy items that are useful for the shop priced reasonably.

Thanks for looking!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

I'll take the AMT chisel 
and the three hinges.
I know, big spender.
Uhoh
Shipping will be to 
General Delivery
Townshend, VT 05353
Send me the total and remind me of your mailing address so I can send a check.
Oops, meant to say the toothing plane NOT the hinges.
Sorry for the confusion in my head.
PM sent on the 151 and 5C - I'll take them.

Thanks,
John
151 and 5C sold.
#6C, Toother and curved chisel are confirmed sold.
#3 is sold.
102 and Cman socket chisel are sold.
Hinges are sold.
Here's the new stuff:

first a Stanley 81 veneer scraping plane, most of these I find have had the rosewood replaced, rescrewed, or otherwise messed with, this one is fully original, down to the Sweetheart blade, which has plenty of life.  Yours for $40 plus shipping, pics in Album below.

Next is a set of Irwin pattern brace bits, all have good flute life and the lead screws are not buggered, a couple have evidence of rust on the shafts, but the working ends are all very good, ##4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16, in a wooden box missing the latch.  Yours for $30 plus shipping.

Last is a group of brace screwdriver and countersink bits.  All are different sizes, 5 screwdriver bits and two countersink bits.  Yours for $15 plus shipping.

The remaining 'add on" items are eligible for these three items.

Link to pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...6252057986

Thanks for looking.

PS:  I also have a Bedrock flat top 606 found this morning, it has a small cheek crack, no biggie, but if you're interested in a barn fresh 606 for $80 ping me.
HANDTOOLS: More Added, #81, Bits in Box; Brace Screwdriver bits; PS on 606...