Is there a way to attach photos in a post using Google Photos?  I've tried to read all of the posts describing the subject of attaching photos, but I'm still confused even though I have added photos in the past.  I don't remember just how I did it and I can't seem to duplicate the process.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just tried doing that, and posted 2 pics. One worked, one didn't. I read you can copy the Google url to your pic, ad .jpg to it, and post here as an image. That didn't work for me. So then I went to my Google pic and right clicked it (I'm on a Mac, so that may be part of my problem), then selected "copy image location" from the box, and stuck that in the URL box of "image" here at WN. That worked once of the 2 times. I also tried to copy the image at Google using the right click ("copy image" in the box) and then paste it here. That seemed to work, but when I saved the post the image became a postage stamp. So if you get an iron clad way to do it, I'd like to know.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

(09-13-2017, 04:39 PM)fredhargis Wrote: I just tried doing that, and posted 2 pics. One worked, one didn't. I read you can copy the Google url to your pic, ad .jpg to it, and post here as an image. That didn't work for me. So then I went to my Google pic and right clicked it (I'm on a Mac, so that may be part of my problem), then selected "copy image location" from the box, and stuck that in the URL box of "image" here at WN. That worked once of the 2 times. I also tried to copy the image at Google using the right click ("copy image" in the box) and then paste it here. That seemed to work, but when I saved the post the image became a postage stamp. So if you get an iron clad way to do it, I'd like to know.

I finally used FLIKR and followed the instructions of some of the other folks on this post.  I finally got it to work.  I just can't seem to find out how to use Google Photos to add it to a post.  Sorry.
Yeah, I wound up switching to an image I had in Postimage.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Attaching photos to a post