I have a 10% off coupon for grizzly I am not going to use. First PM gets it.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(09-13-2017, 05:22 PM)paarker Wrote: I have a 10% off coupon for grizzly I am not going to use. First PM gets it.

PM on the way!

Thanks,  g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
If anyone else has one, I'd gladly make use of it.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

(09-13-2017, 08:26 PM)wm_crash Wrote: If anyone else has one, I'd gladly make use of it.

cheers,

I sent you a pm. Get back to me soon if you are interested.  Otherwise, I could offer it to someone else. The deal is that you get 10% off on an order of $100 or more.  It is good until 9/30/17.
(09-13-2017, 08:26 PM)wm_crash Wrote: If anyone else has one, I'd gladly make use of it.

cheers,

I sent you a pm. Get back to me soon if you are interested.  Otherwise, I could offer it to someone else. The deal is that you get 10% off on an order of $100 or more.  It is good until 9/30/17.
Thanks for looking. Sent it out to Gary.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Hey Birdseye. Just saw the msg and replied. I will put the code to good use.

thanks much,

I also have a code that I am not going to use if anyone else needs one.

First PM.
Carl

(09-19-2017, 09:39 PM)wrx4sabelle Wrote: I also have a code that I am not going to use if anyone else needs one.

First PM.

Mines been claimed.
Carl

(09-19-2017, 05:07 PM)wm_crash Wrote: Hey Birdseye. Just saw the msg and replied. I will put the code to good use.

thanks much,

PM sent. Glad you can use it.
I have a grizzly coupon