Question 
Where do they get installed on a recessed panel front? On the stile, or dead center in the panel? If it's dead center in the panel for all the 3" drawers, where does the pull on the 8" drawer go?
09/10/12 17:22UTC
Peter Tremblay: I may wear a dress and drink cheap booze but I'm not that kind of guy

1/12/14 00:17UTC
Janus Frey: This is some test or something. I hear hysterical lughin from the other romm an honey get on the couch.

Either center center of the top rail or center of the panel. If you not following a specific style, then it's what you want.
I'm a journeyman WWer,

Every projects a journey man.

(10-01-2017, 08:44 PM)Dan Mossor Wrote: Where do they get installed on a recessed panel front? On the stile, or dead center in the panel? If it's dead center in the panel for all the 3" drawers, where does the pull on the 8" drawer go?

Centered on the panel.
(10-02-2017, 08:27 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: Centered on the panel.

that's where we put them
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(10-01-2017, 08:44 PM)Dan Mossor Wrote: Where do they get installed on a recessed panel front? On the stile, or dead center in the panel? If it's dead center in the panel for all the 3" drawers, where does the pull on the 8" drawer go?

Centered on the top rail. You wouldn't put door pulls in the middle of a panel, why would you put drawer pulls there?
Lay them out for the look you want. I always put them centered on the panels.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

On the bottom rail of course.

[Image: IMG_2660.JPG]

whatever you decide make yerself a jig so that all the holes are in a consistent spot.
Generally, I place mine in the center of the top drawers of lower cabinets and the balance the same distance from the top as those smallest drawers. I like that look. However, you can do what looks best to you. This also allows a fairly simple jig to be used.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Drawer Pulls