I have 8 of these. Home Depot has then online for $35. LV has an identical one for almost $50.

I'd like $25 each with whatever shipping is from 28025.

If you don't know what these are i have included a handy YouTube video to show how easy it is.

https://youtu.be/mFy8npKXIIM
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11

Have you tried these out first-hand? I've been reading reviews and a lot of people were complaining about the magnets not having good holding power because Ridgid put a much smaller magnet than what Magswitch uses. You experience that with these?

(10-07-2017, 12:09 AM)greatscott Wrote: Have you tried these out first-hand?  I've been reading reviews and a lot of people were complaining about the magnets not having good holding power because Ridgid put a much smaller magnet than what Magswitch uses.  You experience that with these?

I have used four of the bundle I got.  I was amazed at the power. So, no, I have not experienced that at all.

(10-07-2017, 06:00 AM)Scott W Wrote: I have used four of the bundle I got.  I was amazed at the power. So, no, I have not experienced that at all.

Great to hear, PM sent.
I have the same feather boards and have never experienced any slippage or movement.
I own two and they work awesome! I have used them on my shaper and tablesaw.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

PM sent
7 left. Happy Saturday.
Pm sent
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

4 are unclaimed. To the people that have pm"d me, I will respond when I get home with shipping info.

Thanks a lot.
Ridgid Magswitch (Magnetic Featherboard) New