This is a Cherry burl bowl I turned a few weeks ago. Approximately 6.5" x 4.5".

(10-25-2017, 07:29 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: This is a Cherry burl bowl I turned a few weeks ago. Approximately 6.5" x 4.5".

Very nice!
(10-25-2017, 07:29 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: This is a Cherry burl bowl I turned a few weeks ago. Approximately 6.5" x 4.5".

Beautiful, aside from the great grain I really like that shape!
Steve K

nice piece of wood, very nice shape, love it
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Excellent work!!

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Thanks guys. I've got a couple more burls drying out and can't wait to see what they look like.
Very nice Shape! with some fantastic grain made from a very pretty color Cherry burl wood.

Bruce

(10-25-2017, 12:38 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Very nice Shape! with some fantastic grain made from a very pretty color Cherry burl wood.

Bruce

Frank

I really like it and how the rim flairs out like that.

If you know how to hollow do the next one as a hollow vase or bowl
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Beautiful wood and great work
Dang that's nice!
Cherry Burl Bowl