getting "your connection is not private"  -- 5 times on the site to get to this point

In the mean time, around the world in..........
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-04-2017, 08:41 AM)EricU Wrote: getting "your connection is not private"  -- 5 times on the site to get to this point

shux, I missed the excitement.

Love how the site administration has really improved since the AIM takeover..... 
No
chris
this was fixed really quickly.

Of course, the old management would have deleted this thread a long time ago.
It's happened again. cert is expired

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!

(03-04-2018, 08:46 AM)scpapa Wrote: It's happened again. cert is expired

Rick

Interesting that it always happens on a weekend.

Uhoh
chris
Ummm yep and is quarterly.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-04-2018, 03:28 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ummm yep and is quarterly.
Laugh

I know, so hard to plan for, right? 
Crazy
chris
(12-04-2017, 08:41 AM)EricU Wrote: getting "your connection is not private"  -- 5 times on the site to get to this point

I'm getting the same thing
Peter

My "day job"
Same thing here, all weekend and today up until recently.

Seems like there’s some kind of inside joke that I’m not in on based on the comments.
certificate expired?