[Image: 39096080964_ca175bba06_m.jpg]Too much clutter in the shop. Looking to clear out a few things.
I have two EC Stearns saw sets ( one in box ) and a Morrill saw set. $25.00 plus shipping.

I also have a bunch of "pen blanks" 1" square x approx. 7" long to get rid of for the cost of shipping. Seems like there was about 24 in a box.
The blanks are a mix of walnut and sycamore mostly with a couple of Cocobolo. I forgot what else was in the boxes. I would have to look. If you are interested let me know. I will open the boxes and look.
BontzSawWorks.net

Ron how many pen blanks do you have ?
About 24 to 30. Twice that if another decides against taking them. I had about three boxes worth. ( Medium size )
BontzSawWorks.net
Those Morrill sets are underrated, IMHO......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

(01-23-2018, 05:13 PM)Admiral Wrote: Those Morrill sets are underrated, IMHO......

Work well for larger saws especially. I just have too many saw sets and too little drawer space.
BontzSawWorks.net

(01-24-2018, 04:35 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Work well for larger saws especially. I just have too many saw sets and too little drawer space.

What size saws would these various sets handle? I have a set for my dovetail and carcase saws. I think it's a Stanley 42X?

(01-24-2018, 08:46 PM)SCMedLion Wrote: What size saws would these various sets handle? I have a set for my dovetail and carcase saws. I think it's a Stanley 42X?
I have not tried them on any thing smaller than a 8 ppi. I use the 42x and an ecllispe on smaller saws as well. If you would like to take a look at them, I can send them to you. If you decide you want them you can just send me the money via pay pal. I just didn't feel like dealing with The bay. I don't think the one in the box was ever used. A collectors thing.
BontzSawWorks.net

(01-25-2018, 09:28 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: I have not tried them on any thing smaller than a 8 ppi. I use the 42x and an ecllispe on smaller saws as well. If you would like to take a look at them, I can send them to you. If you decide you want them you can just send me the money via pay pal. I just didn't feel like dealing with The bay. I don't think the one in the box was ever used. A collectors thing.
And off to the bay they go.
All blanks are gone as well. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
saw sets