Can anybody tell me what the operating height of the table is on the Ridgid R4513 table saw?

All of my searching on the net says the product height is 23". There is no way someone is going to buy a table saw, with a stand mind you, that is only 2 ft off the ground. 23" when it's folded up, that I can believe.

My local HD has one on display, but it's folded up on a shelf.

Go to ridgid.com and they don't even have table saws. They have tile saws, but no table saws.

According to the Q&A section on the HD website the saw is about 34" high when set up.

(02-05-2018, 08:32 AM)Lucky Irish Wrote: According to the Q&A section on the HD website the saw is about 34" high when set up.

Ah, thanks. I guess I just didn't go deep enough or I missed the words of the question. Interesting though that it got 4 different answers.
(02-05-2018, 07:31 AM)Hobbywood Wrote: Can anybody tell me what the operating height of the table is on the Ridgid R4513 table saw?

All of my searching on the net says the product height is 23". There is no way someone is going to buy a table saw, with a stand mind you, that is only 2 ft off the ground. 23" when it's folded up, that I can believe.

My local HD has one on display, but it's folded up on a shelf.

Go to ridgid.com and they don't even have table saws. They have tile saws, but no table saws.

I checked and got the same results,but that is not correct.I have had one for the past 15 years,it is a great saw.As soon as I get a chance I will go down to my shop and measure mine.I am sure it is the same height as all table saws.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Just measured mine,it is 35.5 inches high.I have no complaints with the saw in all the years I have owned it,I use a freud thin kerf blade and also have a freud staked dado set.The pull out extension for width is great and have no issues with the fence.Hope this helps,if you need more onfo,send me a PM.

Mel

(02-05-2018, 09:00 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: Just measured mine,it is 35.5 inches high.I have no complaints with the saw in all the years I have owned it,I use a freud thin kerf blade and also have a freud staked dado set.The pull out extension for width is great and have no issues with the fence.Hope this helps,if you need more onfo,send me a PM.

Mel

Thanks for the info, Mel.

You say you've had yours for 15 years. You must have the R4510, correct? The 4513 is the "next generation" of the model but they are basically the same.

(02-05-2018, 09:12 AM)Hobbywood Wrote: Thanks for the info, Mel.

You say you've had yours for 15 years. You must have the R4510, correct? The 4513 is the "next generation" of the model but they are basically the same.

Actually just looked up my owners manual and mine is the TS2400. When I google the TS2400 I get the 4513,so is the same saw.

Mel
Table height of Ridgid R4513