Incra Fence is on and we are finally cutting.  So far just some deck lumber for a neighbor, I still need to go through the squaring / alignment procedure for the saw.

Looking like lemonade to me!
That is a great looking setup. It is huge.

(04-09-2018, 07:58 AM)stav Wrote: That is a great looking setup. It is huge.

Yeah, I had to reconfigure the shop so it will work, but I think it will be ok.  I had to 180 my feed direction which bothers me but I am going to make it work.  With that base I can move forward if I have to and open the garage door.  I don't like to work with the saw with the door open, it draws attention and I don't want to bother my neighbors. I am excited to try some of the cool operations this thing was designed for.  I have some cabinets and other panels I need to do and this should make getting square panels much easier.
Why use the Incra fence? I have a Hammer K3, which has a double-sided fence. I would imagine that this style is infinitely more useful than the Incra on a slider. I know you had problems with your saw - was the fence one of the casualties? What was the reason for deciding on the Incra?

The Hammer fence here has a Wixey added on ...

[Image: image.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Yes, the fence was mangled beyond repair.  I don't use a router in my TS, so for me the Incra was a good fit.  I like the repeatability, and the tslots in the fence for attaching things.  What you have is what I was going to try, digital readout etc, but it didnt happen.  I thought about trying to order just the fence face from someone but I wasn't sure it would fit.
Yes, the fence was mangled beyond repair.

Did MM come to the party at all? A banged up fence would have been so obviously damaged in transit.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Added the Incra Fence to my slider