Nice Goodell-Pratt hand drill:
[Image: IMG_0263.jpg]
Very nice small Goodell-Pratt eggbeater (12" long).  Chuck and jaws are smoother operating, with all springs.  All finishes are original.  This is a sweet drill for use with fluted bits.  $25.00 plus Priority shipping of $13. 65 payable through PayPal.

[Image: IMG_0266.jpg][Image: IMG_0265.jpg]
Witherby draw knife in really excellent condition.  Nothing rusty, cracked, or loose, but cutting edge needs some bevel work to create the proper clearance angle.  Asking $25.00 plus $13.65 Priority shipping, payable through PayPal.  Comes with leather sheath.

PM saying you want an item and I will respond with PayPal information and ship promptly upon payment.

I'll take the drawknife. PM me with your PayPal account. Thanks,
dp

(05-15-2018, 06:12 PM)Maple Leaf Wrote: I'll take the drawknife. PM me with your PayPal account. Thanks,
dp

Maple Leaf, please check your PM's. Drawknife relisted and still available.
(05-15-2018, 05:27 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Here are more hand tools to consider:
[Image: IMG_0263.jpg]
Very nice small Goodell-Pratt eggbeater (12" long).  Chuck and jaws are smoother operating, with all springs.  All finishes are original.  This is a sweet drill for use with fluted bits.  $30.00 plus Priority shipping of $13. 65 payable through PayPal.

[Image: IMG_0266.jpg][Image: IMG_0265.jpg]
Witherby draw knife in really excellent condition.  Nothing rusty, cracked, or loose, but cutting edge needs some bevel work to create the proper clearance angle.  Asking $25.00 plus $13.65 Priority shipping, payable through PayPal.  Comes with leather sheath.
[Image: IMG_0268.jpg]Two Jet table saw inserts, never used; one phenolic and the other that slick plastic material.  Asking $20.00 for the two, plus $8.00 Priority shipping.

[Image: IMG_0270.jpg][Image: IMG_0272.jpg]

Joinery saw plate (.025 ) and slotted brass back; teeth cut to 11ppi, with an 8 degree rake.  This would make a nice cross-cut or hybrid-filed saw for multiple tasks at the workbench.  Asking $20. plus $13.00 shipping in a box that is fitted precisely to protect the contents.  I utilize Pay Pal for transfer of funds.

If you want any of the items listed above please PM me stating either that you want the item or are asking a question.  Person saying "I'll take it" gets priority.  Thanks for looking.

I'll take saw plate and back.  PM follows.  Tom
PM sent.  
I'll take the inserts if still available.
PM sent for saw plate
If that drawknife is still available, I will take it...Pls let me know..Thanks
Jerry

(05-18-2018, 08:55 PM)JJO Wrote: If that drawknife is still available, I will take it...Pls let me know..Thanks

All of the items are sold and shipped.  Thanks for looking.
Relisted hand drill and draw knife