Moving the shop around, I managed to snap off the handle of the fence lock cam on my PM66.  The fence manual I found online says it's part  3076232
I guess I need to find my manual to doublecheck.  It's not too expensive if that's the right number https://www.ereplacementparts.com/lock-c...50846.html

I'm going to try to braze mine first.

Comments down below describes what you did so I would say it's the right part.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Didn't know they had comments there.  "The piece broke in half"  -- yeah, that's what happened to mine, just broke in half
Wink
(05-28-2018, 08:27 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Comments down below describes what you did so I would say it's the right part.

I confess, I'm confused, down below what?
way, way down at the bottom of my link, there are a couple of comments.

I'm just not sure if they ever made more than one of these cam locks.  Sure looks like the one in the picture though
Ereplacement parts page he linked has comments.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

well, it's not cast iron, more like wax

(05-29-2018, 12:42 PM)EricU Wrote: well, it's not cast iron, more like wax
Die cast most likely...You found out the hard way....Get a magnet.
Big Grin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I decided to fix it by bolting the handle back to the cam via a piece of all thread.  If the fix doesn't work, I'm going to make another one.  The cam is nearly round with an eccentric hole, so I can make it on the lathe.  I need to put the 4 jaw on there anyway, got a project that's too big for the 6 jaw.
I fixed it, but it doesn't seem the same, so I ordered another one.  They also have the part I need to fix my ROS, so it was nice to combine shipping.
it's always something, broke my PM 66 fence lock cam