Thumbs Up 
Kicking off at the IWF show in Atlanta this week, I will be visiting various Woodcraft and other stores across the country for the rest of the year. It is a chance for me to promote my show while doing demos for MicroJig. 

We set up a calendar on our website with dates and details. I start in Ventura,CA, and will be in 16 different cities across the country. 

If you see I will be in your area, be sure to introduce yourself. I’d love to meet more Woodnetters “in 3D”.

Woodcademy Roadshow
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.

The Ventura store is only 20 minutes away and the one I visit - will definitely try to make it!

John

(08-20-2018, 08:35 PM)jcredding Wrote: The Ventura store is only 20 minutes away and the one I visit - will definitely try to make it!

John

Cool!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-20-2018, 06:36 PM)handi Wrote: Kicking off at the IWF show in Atlanta this week, I will be visiting various Woodcraft and other stores across the country for the rest of the year. It is a chance for me to promote my show while doing demos for MicroJig. 

We set up a calendar on our website with dates and details. I start in Ventura,CA, and will be in 16 different cities across the country. 

If you see I will be in your area, be sure to introduce yourself. I’d love to meet more Woodnetters “in 3D”.

Woodcademy Roadshow

What, nothing in Montana??? 
Smile

Doug
Ventura’s only an hour away, hope to see you!
Rats

Nothing in the Midwest and Omaha now has a Woodcraft store there now to.  Since I do not have a micro jig and did not know what they were I had to look them up.   I really like that MatchFit dovetail clamps and the stop that I seen. 
Yes
Yes

On the gripper it would be really nice to have but I am thinking we would forget to move the center thing and it would be cut with the blade.
Crazy

Also are the clamps able to be used for a fence spacer like Kreg makes?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

(08-21-2018, 03:22 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Rats

Nothing in the Midwest and Omaha now has a Woodcraft store there now to.  Since I do not have a micro jig and did not know what they were I had to look them up.   I really like that MatchFit dovetail clamps and the stop that I seen. 
Yes
Yes

On the gripper it would be really nice to have but I am thinking we would forget to move the center thing and it would be cut with the blade.
Crazy

Also are the clamps able to be used for a fence spacer like Kreg makes?
Arlin, Omaha is not on the schedule YET, but they ARE on my list, so it will be some time after the 1st of the year.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I've been in the Franklin, TN store. About an hour or so away. Problem is, I'm going to be at the beach that week. Not sure if I'll be up for a road trip or not. The BIGGEST problem is remembering the event. I'll sneak up there if I can.

Carl
No Orlando stops yet...  You could come see the mouse and ride some rides while you are in town.

(08-21-2018, 09:25 AM)stav Wrote: No Orlando stops yet...  You could come see the mouse and ride some rides while you are in town.

Stav, MicroJig will be at the Orlando Woodcraft store for their annual event, but I personally will be in another city.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Come say hello