Send me a PM and I am going to see how the software works for Google Docs work when I send the link to you.

I am looking forward to doing this with everyone.

Here is a link to read what the details are

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7338958
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

So far we have 2 sign up.

Come on and join the fun and when I grows I can have elves to.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

The is 8 more days to sign up until the end of September.

Everyone have a go at this first one.
Yes

So, how many are we up to now?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.

(09-22-2018, 10:25 PM)iclark Wrote: So, how many are we up to now?

Including me = 3  Are you going to sign up?

Also if anyone has told me they are signing up and I have not sent you the link please send me a pm again.
Yes

I filled out the form at the link.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

(09-23-2018, 12:07 AM)iclark Wrote: I filled out the form at the link.

Well it looks like we have a problem.  Chris accidently deleted the sheet in google so I will have to have everyone PM me with name and address and make sure the heading says Ornament exchange please.

Made the change

Thanks Ivan

(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Well it looks like we have a problem.  Chris accidently deleted the sheet in google so I will have to have everyone email me with name and address and make sure the heading says Ornament exchange please.

If you really want email and not PM's, you need to turn on email in your UserCP. It is off right now.

PM sent

Ivan

17 characters met

Hi Guys

I am swamped with sending PMs for the roses and my internet only works once in a while with all of our rainy and cloudly week.  I hope cable comes out here in the country soon.

Arlin