I sold 20 dozen or so two years ago with vases as an option.

I need about $1500 in tools and other things for teaching so I thought I would try it again this year.

I have about 18 dozen and will show pictures of what I have if anyone wishes.

The price was $10 each but I will sell them for less this year for around $7 each and they cost $2.25 to make each one and takes an hour and ten minutes for each one.

Let me know what you think Please.

Please see my note on post #53.  I am out of two types of roses.

SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR SALE INFO ON OCT 1st
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Honestly? I think they're gorgeous and your rate is a steal. I have a vase of them as a display piece at my house and folks have to look closely to decide they're not real, and then they're amazed.

So: yes please!
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.

(09-20-2018, 07:53 PM)abernat Wrote: Honestly? I think they're gorgeous and your rate is a steal. I have a vase of them as a display piece at my house and folks have to look closely to decide they're not real, and then they're amazed.

So: yes please!

Thank you and I am very glad you like them.

I would charge the same price but we need the funds and I need to sell them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I would like to see what they look like?
Yes pictures please! And abernat we want to see your bouquet!!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]

(09-20-2018, 09:11 PM)alanealane Wrote: Yes pictures please!  And abernat we want to see your bouquet!!

[Image: O7ZNDUBXeSp1rwtcBTco1ed_tyEpFcjr1KYZH84R...70-h626-no]

John
Those are outstanding!!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Arlin, I have some of your roses from the Christmas auction a few years back, and they are beautiful. I think your proposed price is very good, and the quality of the work is impeccable.....should have no trouble selling them.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I am definitely interested in some (6) and a vase if possible.  Just let me know how and when to send money.
Arlin,

I'd like a half dozen and a vase if possible.

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May