Selling my Carvex barrel grip jigsaw. The saw is used but not abused. Incudes saw, Sys 1 systainer, power cord, 1 unused splinter guard, 1 new blade. If you would like to see a picture of the saw please send me a PM with your email address. I'm selling because I decided a cordless jigsaw would better suit my needs.

The price is $275 reduced to $250

Cash sale locally (Hampton Roads area of Va). I can ***** via UPS, USPS, Fedex if you pay the shipping. I'll take personal check with time for funds to clear, or Paypal if you pay the fee.

Festool PS 420 EBQ-Plus CARVEX $250 ridgeline Selling my Carvex ba...
bump for price reduction
  Festool PS 420 EBQ-Plus CARVEX $250 ridgeline Selling my Carvex ba...
(10-01-2018, 09:50 AM)ridgeline Wrote: Selling my Carvex barrel grip jigsaw. The saw is used but not abused. Incudes saw, Sys 1 systainer, power cord, 1 unused splinter guard, 1 new blade. If you would like to see a picture of the saw please send me a PM with your email address. I'm selling because I decided a cordless jigsaw would better suit my needs.

The price is $275 reduced to $250

Cash sale locally (Hampton Roads area of Va). I can ***** via UPS, USPS, Fedex if you pay the shipping. I'll take personal check with time for funds to clear, or Paypal if you pay the fee.

Check PM

RE: Festool PS 420 EBQ-Plus CARVEX $250 Jack01 [quote='ridgeline' p...
(10-05-2018, 10:24 PM)Jack01 Wrote: Check PM

Reply sent
Festool PS 420 EBQ-Plus CARVEX $250