First of all, I'm not the seller. I bought some tools today and thought I would share what might be an opportunity for others. Secondly, the tools need some TLC and if you are so inclined, you can send me a pm and I will share their phone number for you to contact them. The seller is moving soon and is motivated to sell. He implied that some, not all, may go to scrap if not sold. I think they have more value than that but you may have a different opinion.

Some tools: Grizzly band saw, Delta table saw, a planer, a joiner with no motor, a shaper, a router table, routers, and a Grizzly wet sharpener. Those are the ones I remember and have no idea what is needed, if anything, to fix. They may be in running condition and need only a cleaning. I just don't know.

Only pm me if 1.) you are close enough to go see them, 2.) you have the skillset to get them to work. No, I will not drive out to Elburn, IL and pick it up for you. You need to see what you are buying and price it so that both the seller and buyer are satisfied.

Birdseye Bill

(10-18-2018, 03:01 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: First of all, I'm not the seller. I bought some tools today and thought I would share what might be an opportunity for others. Secondly, the tools need some TLC and if you are so inclined, you can send me a pm and I will share their phone number for you to contact them. The seller is moving soon and is motivated to sell. He implied that some, not all, may go to scrap if not sold. I think they have more value than that but you may have a different opinion.

Some tools: Grizzly band saw, Delta table saw, a planer, a joiner with no motor, a shaper, a router table, routers, and a Grizzly wet sharpener. Those are the ones I remember and have no idea what is needed, if anything, to fix. They may be in running condition and need only a cleaning. I just don't know.

Only pm me if 1.) you are close enough to go see them, 2.) you have the skillset to get them to work. No, I will not drive out to Elburn, IL and pick it up for you. You need to see what you are buying and price it so that both the seller and buyer are satisfied.

Birdseye Bill

Did you take any pictures?
Know anything about what models they are?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(10-18-2018, 03:01 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: First of all, I'm not the seller. I bought some tools today and thought I would share what might be an opportunity for others. Secondly, the tools need some TLC and if you are so inclined, you can send me a pm and I will share their phone number for you to contact them. The seller is moving soon and is motivated to sell. He implied that some, not all, may go to scrap if not sold. I think they have more value than that but you may have a different opinion.

Birdseye Bill

I do not have any pictures but I can you give you the phone in a pm. I'm sure the seller would provide pics upon request.
(10-18-2018, 03:01 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: Only pm me if 1.) you are close enough to go see them, 2.) you have the skillset to get them to work.

I'm 20 minutes from Elburn. I am competent with woodworking machines and I would like contact information for the seller via PM.
Thanks
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Tool Sale in Elburn, IL