I carry a tray back and forth from the shop with wood glue, my finishes, stains, some paints,etc rather than trying to maintain heat in the shop.. I get it warm enough to work without gloves and be comfortable with a light jacket.

My titebond glue got missed on the way out and this morning it is half frozen. Pitch it and get new or can I thaw it and use it.

I'd pitch it. Getting new glue is a small price to pay versus a glue failure on project.

(11-12-2018, 11:20 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I'd pitch it. Getting new glue is a small price to pay versus a glue failure on  project.

That's most likely the best route (I would also pitch it), but Titebond does have a life cycle of the number of times it can be froze and still be used. It's listed on their website.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Pitched it and two new bottles sitting in the garage. Thanks

(11-12-2018, 11:35 PM)gear jammer Wrote: Pitched it and two new bottles sitting in the garage. Thanks

Good move - cheap insurance.
Yes
(11-12-2018, 09:40 AM)gear jammer Wrote: I carry a tray back and forth from the shop with wood glue, my finishes, stains, some paints,etc rather than trying to maintain heat in the shop.. I get it warm enough to work without gloves and be comfortable with a light jacket.

My titebond glue got missed on the way out and this morning it is half frozen. Pitch it and get new or can I thaw it and use it.

If I could suggest getting a small or large fridge that does not work and keep your stuff in there.  Temps will not change very much.

Also on EBay a few years ago I got a 1500btu electronic osculating space heater that when set it will turn on and off to keep it at that temp.  It only cost $38 so it is well worth what I paid.  Last year when it was below 0 I set it at 55 and it kept it around that temp.
If you can keep the shop at 50 to 55 it will help to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
frozen glue