I started making Christmas gifts this is Walnut 9 1/2" x 3 1/2"
finished w/ Deft sanding sealer.

Outstanding, thanks for sharing!
Bill

(11-15-2018, 09:35 AM)Wildwood Wrote: Outstanding, thanks for sharing!

Thank you Wildwood
Your welcome.
Very nice. I like the shape of the bowl.
I like it.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.

(11-15-2018, 07:42 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: I like it.

x2.
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Nice!  A modern twist on a traditional holiday staple.

(11-18-2018, 05:36 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: Nice!  A modern twist on a traditional holiday staple.

^^^^^^  What he said.
Yes

How do you crack the nuts with it closed like that.
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

(11-19-2018, 10:48 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: ^^^^^^  What he said.
Yes

How do you crack the nuts with it closed like that.
Big Grin

You want a work out?

Replace the English Walnuts with Black Walnuts.
WoodTinker

(11-21-2018, 09:13 AM)WoodTinker Wrote: You want a work out?

Replace the English Walnuts with Black Walnuts.

We have a few 1000 Black Walnut trees on the proberty or more and yes we eat them along with English walnuts but I break them open with my palms of my hands and most other nuts as well except the filberts.  Black Walnuts are kind of bitter and good for soups or cooking.  We or I should say my wife gathers a few hundred every year and lets them dry out then soaks them in salt water for a few days and then roasts them in the oven for a while and that makes them a lot better to eat.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Nutcracker