I am selling a little used Bosch Colt Router.  I only used it for some door hinges and a chair that I made.  I might as well get it to someone that can use it.  I even made a small substitute base so that I could use PC router guides.

It is selling on Amazon for $94 with free shipping.  

How about $50 plus shipping.

I have sent you a question by pm.
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
I'm guessing that Herb is asking whether it is variable speed? If it is the VS version, i'd like to take my place in line behind him. Thanks.
earl

(11-19-2018, 01:41 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: I'm guessing that Herb is asking whether it is variable speed?  If it is the VS version, i'd like to take my place in line behind him.  Thanks.
earl

I did not ask that question, but it would be nice to know. I asked for the shipping cost to see if it cost effective to buy.
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
(11-19-2018, 01:41 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: I'm guessing that Herb is asking whether it is variable speed?  If it is the VS version, i'd like to take my place in line behind him.  Thanks.
earl

It is not variable speed.
An $18 router speed controller gives you the vs and still a good price
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I've never understood the utility of variable speed on a trim router like this.  The only time I use it is when spinning larger bits, which I seldom do on hand held routers, and certainly not on this little guy (my Colt is single speed, and I've never wished it was variable).  This is a good price if shipping isn't too high.
Bob
(11-20-2018, 08:00 PM)BobW Wrote: I've never understood the utility of variable speed on a trim router like this.  The only time I use it is when spinning larger bits, which I seldom do on hand held routers, and certainly not on this little guy (my Colt is single speed, and I've never wished it was variable).  This is a good price if shipping isn't too high.

Agreed. I've never needed variable speed control on a trim router. Love my little Colt!
Yeah, after i asked the question--i thought about it and don't think i've ever used that feature on the one i have. Still out of the running on this one--mostly because i'm out of money!!
earl
I used the variable speed to slow it down when routing aluminum. It worked well.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Bosch Colt Router