Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line. Lets Talk
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.

(11-29-2018, 10:51 PM)captjack Wrote: Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line

SWMBO says if you cut the price 50% and deliver to central South Carolina I MIGHT be able to buy it.
Laugh 

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Well hello captjack! I been away a long time. Nice to see you still around. Looks like you are hanging up the tools and I am just starting to get back into it. Have some unfinished projects. Good Luck to you. I still remember the woodworking show we went to.
Happiness Is: Seeing that brown truck pull up in front of the house.

(11-30-2018, 10:49 PM)netwurk101 Wrote: Well hello captjack! I been away a long time. Nice to see you still around. Looks like you are hanging up the tools and I am just starting to get back into it. Have some unfinished projects. Good Luck to you. I still remember the woodworking show we went to.

/thanks for saying Hi, it has been a while, hope all is good with you.
Yes
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Get a hold of Terre down there. Seemed he was always wheeling and dealing on good deals on machinery.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Sent you a PM ..........

(12-01-2018, 06:58 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Sent you a PM ..........

not sure if you will get this reply, Im not used to this new site.  best thing is to call me at, 678-857-3006.   I could not read your entire message to me .
I have friend that might be interested but I can't reach him at the moment. Where in the Atlanta area are you located?
any luck contacting your friend?
(12-05-2018, 11:18 AM)captjack Wrote: any luck contacting your friend?

Just left a voicemail for him.
Table saw for sale Atlanta area