My old Delta tenoning jig doesn't do so well on a SS, so I need another one. I'll build one this time since it doesn't see all that much use. Anyone have  a favorite design that seems to do the job well?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

(01-09-2019, 06:47 AM)fredhargis Wrote: My old Delta tenoning jig doesn't do so well on a SS, so I need another one. I'll build one this time since it doesn't see all that much use. Anyone have  a favorite design that seems to do the job well?

On my to do list for this winter, I'm going to build the "Ultimate Tablesaw Tenon Jig" from Workshop Essentials.  Video. I had an opportunity last summer to use one. It worked flawlessly and is easy to set up. It has the benefits of allowing you reference a single face for all the cheek cuts so you aren't rotating the work in the jig, it's easily reset so you can cut both cheeks on the piece before moving on to the next one and it automatically compensates for the saw kerf.
It's not fancy, but I built a four sided box (so not a box really, but the same idea) that I clamp on my miter gauge for tenons. The trick is getting the sides all square.

Fred,

I made one after Steve Latta's design that used with Beismeyer type fence.

Works quite well.
(01-09-2019, 06:47 AM)fredhargis Wrote: My old Delta tenoning jig doesn't do so well on a SS, so I need another one. I'll build one this time since it doesn't see all that much use. Anyone have  a favorite design that seems to do the job well?

Here is another DIY tenoning jig , self centering, good concept.

Jig

I also need to make a Tenoning jig, so searching for some ideas.  So far I have not found any DIY jigs which can cut angled joints , such as 45 degree angles.

Just curious about why the old jig doesnt work on the SS? Is it the really old style version that Nahm used or the newer chiwanese version in gray?
It's the later model (I think, it is Chiwainese) ). I bought it new and used it with my Unisaw. But when I reset it for a left tilt saw, it appears that those (left tilt) mounting hole weren't drilled correctly, so the moveable base isn't square with the fixed base, so much so it can't be aligned using the conventions they provided.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
After reviewing the ones offered, all I can see is  a lot of thought went into some of those designs. I couldn't see Latta's version since I don't subscribe to the FWW site, but some of the others are really cool. I've bookmarked all of them to keep on hand. Thanks to all.

(01-10-2019, 06:46 AM)fredhargis Wrote: After reviewing the ones offered, all I can see is  a lot of thought went into some of those designs. I couldn't see Latta's version since I don't subscribe to the FWW site, but some of the others are really cool. I've bookmarked all of them to keep on hand. Thanks to all.

If you google "Steve Latta tenon jig" there are several images that are pretty self explanatory.

I put a clamp on mine.
Thanks, I like that..simple and effective.
Need a tenoning jig