Ivan does not routinely post but he is a fine gentleman. We were working a deal and I need to talk to him . I sent a direct email we have used and a PM here. I am worried for him. Does anyone else know him and his safety or circumstances? I don't give a darn about the sale- I want him to be safe. My phone is 563 210 3693 if anyone can help. Thank you friends.

Mike: I corresponded with him around the new year, he was fine, I'm sure he will get back to you eventually.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you, Sir. I'll keep trying.

(01-10-2019, 03:41 PM)Mtobey Wrote: Thank you, Sir. I'll keep trying.

Talked to him Yesterday and he will have to go on furlough but his spirits are good and do not know what else to say.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-10-2019, 10:50 AM)Mtobey Wrote: Ivan does not routinely post but he is a fine gentleman. We were working a deal and I need to talk to him . I sent a direct email we have used and a PM here. I am worried for him. Does anyone else know him and his safety or circumstances? I don't give a darn about the sale- I want him to be safe. My phone is 563 210 3693 if anyone can help. Thank you friends.

Mike,

Sorry that I went dark on you. It seems the email and PM scrolled while I was dealing with the backlog from being in FL and I did not catch up while getting ready for this gov shutdown/lockout.

I will try to give you a call this evening.

Other than having to deal with an incompetent low-bidder installing FIOS fiber cable in the building where my shop is (and requiring me to clear a 10'x30' swath wall to wall in the shop) and the frustration of not being able to do my job because of the gov lockout, I am doin well enough.

My apologies for being hard to reach.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
All OK- got to talk for awhile with Ivan. He is so worth getting to know. He is knowledgeable and kind. Another worry gone.

(01-12-2019, 06:41 PM)Mtobey Wrote: All OK- got to talk for awhile with Ivan. He is so worth getting to know. He is knowledgeable and kind. Another worry gone.

Blush
Blush You are too kind. As Mike said, we had a great talk and I am very honored to get to know him better.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Ivan Clark-Welfare?