I have a Shop Fox mobile base mounted under my table saw. The table saw is well within the weight limits of the base. I moved it around occasionally primarily to clean under and around it. When I moved to another house in November the caster wheels actually disintegrated. So I moved and looked for replacements with a higher weight rating. I didn't find anything that matched the caster bracket hole pattern. Now I bought this base probably 8-10 years ago but I wrote to Shop Fox and included pictures of the caster disaster asking if I could get some new casters expecting to pay more than the ones I've been shopping for. MUCH to my surprise they responded very positively and sent me new ones at no charge. Terrific experience. There are good companies out there. Thank you Shop Fox.
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.

Cool ...................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks for telling us. We always hear the horror stories about customer service but seldom hear about the good experiences.

(01-11-2019, 03:39 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Thanks for telling us. We always hear the horror stories about customer service but seldom hear about the good experiences.

I've always had good response when it's been a quality issue with their product.

Plastic spring clamps... one of the clamp pieces broke off and as it appeared to be weakly designed, I emailed the company to suggest the strengthen the product in the location it broke.  They responded with thanks... mentioned that they already had redesigned the part and sent me four new clamps free of charge.

Metal fuel can with hose and gas nozzle.  The nozzle started leaking... emailed and they sent me a new nozzle.   A year later, the new nozzle developed the same problem and I emailed telling them there must be a design problem.  They sent me another new nozzle.

Kreg... I bought a box of kreg screws.  I got home and the screws were course even though the package was labled fine.  I emailed saying they might have a box lable mixup... they sent me a free box of screws without my asking.

Kreg again... bought a shelf hole jig and it was missing one of the bits.   Emailed and they shipped me the missing bit no questions asked. 

I can't think of a time or company that has not responded favorably to any issues with packaging or product.
WoodNET... the new safespace
The Shop Fox mobile base from that time frame has been know to have wheels that would disintegrated. I had one that did the same thing.

(01-11-2019, 07:30 PM)fall Wrote: The Shop Fox mobile base from that time frame has been know to have wheels that would disintegrated. I had one that did the same thing.

Side note. I have an older Harbor Freight base for my RAS that is still going strong.
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.
Positive customer service story