Not mine--no connection to the seller, just thought it is an awesome piece--if you need one.  Photos at the CL link

https://maine.craigslist.org/tls/d/kitte...31383.html

Powermatic Sliding Table Attachment ST-1 for Model 66 Table Saw. The sliding table has been designed and manufactured specifically for the Poermatic 66 Table Saw. Was purchased new in 1992. Includes Sliding table(minor oxidation but no pitting. In great shape), Frame Bracket with mounting hardware(Bolts to the table saw), Guide Rail(Has minor scratches in the aluminum center but the rails are clean and bearings ride smooth), Vertical adjusting rod, Horizontal rod with clamp, Fence(has minor scratches or signs of use but straight, flat and slides smoothly), and Fence Stop. All parts to this kit are in great working condition and everything functions as it should. The only part missing from this kit is the motor cover. I modified my existing cover to to fit but aftermarket motor covers are available. $1600. Best Offer.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone

They are pretty cool, but that's a steep price for it. I had both the smaller Excalibur slider on my PM66 as well as the (now discontinued) Jessem Mast'r slide for a while. Sliders are cool, but the aftermarket ones are a bit of a compromise due to the distance from the sliding carriage (which often sits slightly proud of the table to ease the slide) to the blade.

I sold my PM66 when I acquired my current machine (minimax) but that Jess'em rocked. Sliders with clamping mechanisms are much safer IMO than many other work options. Just not small, NOR cheap. Wouldn't trade my MM for a sawstop though
Smile)

Best,
michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
I thought the price was steep--but if someone just has to have on that looks like it's in very good condition.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
that's a nice unit, but that is about what I paid for my PM 66 new back in 1995.
Eric
PSA: Powermatic Sliding Table Attachment ST-1 For A 66 Table Saw Kittery ME