Back in Jan he told me for sure he was sending the Stanley 45 and I have not heard from him.  To me that is very unusual since he does what he says right away so that makes me concerned and praying health is not the cause.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

(03-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Back in Jan he told me for sure he was sending the Stanley 45 and I have not heard from him.  To me that is very unusual since he does what he says right away so that makes me concerned and praying health is not the cause.

I have not heard back from him in a while and I am worried about him.

Last I heard he was still fighting pneumonia and the snow was waist or chest high in front of the doors to his shop.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.

(03-08-2019, 07:49 PM)iclark Wrote: I have not heard back from him in a while and I am worried about him.

Last I heard he was still fighting pneumonia and the snow was waist or chest high in front of the doors to his shop.

Thanks Ivan

I know when people get older Pneumonia can be a bad thing for them.  My MIL beat cancer the second time and 2 years alter got pneumonia and never made it out of the hospital.  It bothered me for a long time since I told her to go to the hospital to get fixed up and felt it was my fault for giving her that advise.  A few years ago I told my wife and she said it was silly and it was not because of me.

My MIL and FIL were the very best Inlaws a guy could ever have.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Its not unusual for Mike to be away for long periods.  Did he sell the tools that he wanted to, but had trouble getting listed?

(03-09-2019, 12:47 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Its not unusual for Mike to be away for long periods.  Did he sell the tools that he wanted to, but had trouble getting listed?

Sorry Mike I do not understand your question.  If you are asking if he sold the 45 to me the answer is no, however and not worried about the plane just MtObey and if he is healthy and OK.

For me tools are never ever important but people/friends/family are.
Yes
Yes   I could never put an object above a person ever!!

No, Arlin, I was referring to a group of tools that Mike wanted to list in the S&S a few months ago but couldn't get the photos to appear.  I think somebody helped him with that eventually.
Has anyone heard from Mtobey lately??