Hi,

I need to order a router bit. Does Brian still offer a WoodNet discount? If so, what is it and how do I use it.

Thanks

Mike

Entering Holbren discount in the forum search field will find you what you need, including how to get the discount when using PayPal.

(04-02-2019, 06:24 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: Entering Holbren discount in the forum search field will find you what you need, including how to get the discount when using PayPal.

Greg,

Thanks. I did a search but I just put in Holben and nothing came up. Putting "Holben Discount" does work. Looks like the last message from Brian was 2 years ago. I will follow that and if it works great, if not he's provided me many deals over they years.

(04-02-2019, 06:34 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: Greg,

Thanks. I did a search but I just put in Holben and nothing came up. Putting "Holben Discount" does work. Looks like the last message from Brian was 2 years ago. I will follow that and if it works great, if not he's provided me many deals over they years.

I posted this: https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7347451
Just this morning.
Brian is the best. I just hope he is ok, wherever he is.
I think Brian’s okay just busy. There was a thread a couple weeks ago where the OP was ranting about something and Brian chimes in.

(04-02-2019, 08:23 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I think Brian’s okay just busy. There was a thread a couple weeks ago where the OP was ranting about something and Brian chimes in.

Thank you. Glad to know that.
Ag
My notes from the past say to add  "WoodNet Discount"  in the Comment Box  or  Promo Code area when you place your order.
Discount is on some items - some are already heavily discounted.  Discount ( 10 percent ) is applied at the end. It works.

(04-02-2019, 09:06 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: My notes from the past say to add  "WoodNet Discount"  in the Comment Box  or  Promo Code area when you place your order.
Discount is on some items - some are already heavily discounted.  Discount ( 10 percent ) is applied at the end. It works.

My notes have the code as WoodNet10, maybe enter both in the Comment Box to be safe.

(04-03-2019, 08:44 AM)sweensdv2 Wrote: My notes have the code as WoodNet10, maybe enter both in the Comment Box to be safe.

I did not see a comment box and tried all of these codes. Once I received the conformation of the order I replied back to Brian and he took off the 10% and applied the credit back to my card. Love doing business with him. 

I'm about a month away from using our Sun City workshop and having my garage shop up and running. Now that I'm retired I have no excuses. It's great to be back after a 3 year transition!
Yes

Thank you Brian.
The discount codes are turned off because the Byrd heads are marked down and can't afford another 10%.  So, just send an email to sales@holbren.com after you place order and it will be processed manually.
Holbren Discount