Rockler Straight Line or Taper Sled   $50
Jig is NIB & NOS
[Image: 47639957351_eeafde48ef_z.jpg]_MG_0690 by Curt Putnam, on Flickr

[Image: 46915833544_5ba14d774d_z.jpg]_MG_0692 by Curt Putnam, on Flickr
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

You could use some wrk on your thread title, especially seeing that you don’t even list your location.

(05-02-2019, 08:32 PM)cvillewood Wrote: You could use some wrk on your thread title, especially seeing that you don’t even list your location.

Says southern California most know where that is or at least close
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Where does it say Southern California?
(05-03-2019, 07:33 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: Where does it say Southern California?

In his profile.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I don’t see it, in Mobile View or Full Version.

So if I’m not the only one who can’t seem to figure out where “local” is, might be a good idea to clear that up. And SoCal is a pretty big place.
It’s definitely not in his profile, at least to the general public. Now, if you have admin permissions and see it in his profile, that’s an entirely different story.
My point is, if you’re going to be posting stuff for sale for local pickup, you need to be putting the location in the subject title or stating the location in the text body.
P[attachment=18239]

Look at his location on the bottom of his profile. When I preview my post for this picture I do not see my location listed on my profile. When I look at my previous post for this topic I can see my location. Maybe the forum's software is doing something funky and we don't realize it.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Huh, I figured it out. To see the location on a phone, you have to be in Full View mode (not Mobile view) AND the phone has to rotated horizontally in landscape view.

Weird. Lesson learned: if you want as many people as possible to know your location, you have to put it in the body of the post and/or the title.
Local Pickup Only