Craftsman Universal Bandsaw Fence
Dust collection attachment with hose
Olson All-Pro 1/4" 6 TPI blade installed
Asking $450 pickup only in Bowie, Maryland
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(05-28-2019, 12:19 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: I am selling my 14" Delta Bandsaw Model 28-276
Includes:
On open stand with HTC 2000 mobile base
Ceramic guide bushings
Craftsman Universal Bandsaw Fence
Dust collection attachment with hose
Olson All-Pro 1/4" 6 TPI blade installed
Asking $450 pickup only in Bowie, Maryland

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE ME AN OFFER. THIS BANDSAW IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE
George

Red Green

George, if I didn't have a decent saw, I'd be all over that. I've seen this saw and your whole shop. I can attest to the quality of everything you own, very fine.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry

(06-03-2019, 07:43 PM)museumguy Wrote: George, if I didn't have a decent saw, I'd be all over that. I've seen this saw and your whole shop. I can attest to the quality of everything you own, very fine.

Thanks Garry, nice to hear from you and I cannot believe that with over 800 views I haven't had any offers at least from those in MD, PA and VA
George

Red Green

If we assume our members are equally distributed throughout the 50 states, you’ve gotten about 50 views from the 3 states you mentioned. Not getting an offer in 50 views is not surprising.

Have you posted it locally on CL, OfferUp, or Facebook marketplace?

(06-11-2019, 12:21 PM)cvillewood Wrote: If we assume our members are equally distributed throughout the 50 states, you’ve gotten about 50 views from the 3 states you mentioned. Not getting an offer in 50 views is not surprising.

Have you posted it locally on CL, OfferUp, or Facebook marketplace?

It matters not to me where the buyer lives. This bandsaw is in excellent condition and is worth the trip. I have never used CL, Facebook or OfferUp? and probably will at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions.
George

Red Green

(06-25-2019, 11:00 AM)GeorgeV Wrote: It matters not to me where the buyer lives. This bandsaw is in excellent condition and is worth the trip. I have never used CL, Facebook or OfferUp? and probably will at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'd never used Facebook or Facebook marketplace before either. A little while back I posted a scroll saw for sale here, on a scroll saw forum, and on Craigslist. After about a week with no inquiries, I figured I might as well try Facebook marketplace. It sold through Facebook about two days after I posted it. I've sold a few other smaller things lately while cleaning out the garages. I've posted everything on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. Although I've gotten a lot of tire kickers through Facebook, I'd say I get 10 inquiries on Facebook for every 1 I get on Craigslist, and everything that I've sold has ultimately been through contact on Facebook.

I'm getting ready to post an 8" jointer and 15" planer for sale, hopefully in the next week or so. I hope my luck with Facebook marketplace holds out and I'm able to sell them pretty quickly.
I'd love to have it but the only green I have is lumber
I think your saw is a very good buy. I don't need one personally. Just because interest isn't high here doesn't mean much. I think membership here is low, and maybe not a lot of us need a bandsaw, or another one. I do think location figures into it very much. Craigslist or "Offerup" might be another option even if you have to get help to post. Don't give it away.
Bandsaw for Sale