Ok, each of these saws has been cleaned, saw plates polished with Autosol, and sharpened by me.  They cut well.  Apologies are noted.  More pics can be seen at this flickr album found here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N08/ where you can zoom in on the pics.  In order of their appearance in the album:

SOLD .  First is a very deep plate Disston #7, 26" full size handsaw, 7 pt, filed crosscut, circa '96-1917, etch barely readable, but the lamb's tongue handle seals the deal on the #7 ID on the Disstonian website, slight crack on the horn of the handle but otherwise solid, has the nib, the spotting on the plate is the result of some some grease applied to the plate long ago (which frankly was a PITA to get off), no pitting, plate is smooth, polished, freshly jointed, set and sharpened by me and cuts well, virtually full plate (I love the curve in the lower heel), I don't find many with this much plate, nice "ring" to the plate as well....  Truly vintage, well cared for by the original owner, who appreciated the 7pt tooth pattern; from Disston's prime period.  Yours for $90 plus shipping; teaser pic:

[Image: 48117071258_192622b3b5_b.jpg]

Next up is a Disston D-23, made in usa, 26" 8 pt filed crosscut, circa '47; jointed, set and sharpened by me; was my user until I found an absolute pristine one, so this one needs a new home.  Plate is in very, very good condition, not much use (these did not have the "deep" plate), some staining, no pitting, no other apologies, very clean, handle is excellent; nice ring to this plate as well.  Ready to be put to wood.  Yours for $75 plus shipping  Teaser pic:

[Image: 48117111472_b72e585ba4_b.jpg]

SOLD .   Last is a Disstion #7 panel saw, nominally 20" (actual 19.5"), 8 pt, filed crosscut, circa 1890s.  Jointed, set and sharpened by me.  Plenty of plate, again, great "ring" to the plate; apology is a chip to the horn, otherwise the handle is very nice with the vintage lamb's tongue feature.  Hard to find a true three nut panel saw of this vintage.  Nice vintage saw with lots of life left in it, certainly beyond your lifetime.  Yours for $85 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 48117018676_ab8a1bf031_b.jpg]

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please do include your full shipping address so I can print a shipping label and quote postage.  I ship when I get your mail and PM you when shipped with a tracking number.  Payment by USPS money order please, as I dont' have paypal or any other EFT technology, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just fine.

Quality tools that I would own priced for users.  thanks for looking...

SOLD: to add another incredibly crispy #7 panel saw, 10 pt, 20 inch, as I found it, plate has a great ring to it, with the nib, handle perfect, no apologies, given its age (pre '29), etch is almost pristine, a few spots of staining that I've not cleaned off, plate is as straight as they come, no missing teeth, about as clean as they come given the vintage of this saw, can use some touch up sharpening as its not up to my standards of sharpeness. Apology is it was found missing the medallion, I'll supply a warranted superior one, but it will require some fitting to the handle. I simply don't have the time to sharpen this one so I'm letting it go. This will make an outstanding user for someone. Yours for $55 plus shipping. Teaser pic:  

[Image: 48147078711_2191166bd2_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

The two #7s that I sharpened are sold. The D-23 and the as found #7 are still available.
Second #7 is now sold; D-23 remains available.
HANDTOOLS: Disston Saws, Two 7's and a D-23