Bank finally got around to setting a closing date for the construction load.  

Got an urgent email need the exact address from the county.

County won't tell us what the address is until we have the foundation laid.

So what does the bank use for an address??????
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)

Go crazy and submit GPS coordinates.

Sounds like new construction on a new/carved-up lot?
WoodTinker
the county I live in is terrible to work with.  They had one woman who was awesome that left.  the rest 
No

to the point they argue over the building code, then when you show them that they're wrong, they close the book, push it over to you and say they have trouble understanding it and walk away.

one inspector tells me to do one thing, then next inspector that comes out asks why we're doing that thing and tells us we don't have to....in this case pouring a 1' wide concrete skirt around the shop to "keep the weeds away".  luckily I had dug out for the concrete skirt but hadn't got to the point of putting the forms in.

one of our friends have a small house that they were going to add on to.  After dealing with the county on a garage rebuild, they've given up on doing any work that they have to deal with the county on.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Give the shop an address and use it.....
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

(07-02-2019, 12:30 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Give the shop an address and use it.....

That's what we were doing, but then they started putting the addresses into one of the map programs and the address we were using (the water company address, 15 years old)  was 100 yards away
Confused

Just check "Bing Maps" --driveway entrance is "295" but house location (400' off the road) is "188".
Rolleyes  

Hopefully by the time we get ready to close on the mortgage the county will make up their mind
Upset
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)

(07-02-2019, 05:28 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: That's what we were doing, but then they started putting the addresses into one of the map programs and the address we were using (the water company address, 15 years old)  was 100 yards away
Confused

Just check "Bing Maps" --driveway entrance is "295" but house location (400' off the road) is "188".
Rolleyes  

Hopefully by the time we get ready to close on the mortgage the county will make up their mind
Upset

whichever is correct move whichever is wrong there.  easy peasy
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

What is the address that the county bill the taxes for. Give the bank a plot number
We were out in the boonies with the inlaws when everybody went to 911 addresses.  Ours was a second house on the one piece of acreage.  Quite the hassle with the power company.  

Seems to be pretty far along in your process for everybody to not already know the address. 
Laugh
(07-02-2019, 09:07 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Bank finally got around to setting a closing date for the construction load.  

Got an urgent email need the exact address from the county.

County won't tell us what the address is until we have the foundation laid.

So what does the bank use for an address??????
Rolleyes

Tell the bank to ask the county.

Then maybe the bank will understand why you can't give them an answer - or maybe the county will decide since it is the bank asking and not you.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
It's unlikely the bank and the county have never dealt with this issue before. The bank needs to figure this out. I'd tell them to find someone at the bank who has dealt with this before. You're not the first person who's ever been in this situation. Good luck.
More house building fun with bureaucrats