The Beekeeper's Toolbox is a little different than other toolboxes because it holds different tools! Here's mine that I just built:

Interesting. Wife just uses a 4 gallon square bucket, and I don't have to make her a box.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Make sure she doesn't see this video!
Smile

(07-02-2019, 04:56 PM)paulmon Wrote: Make sure she doesn't see this video!
Smile

Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Great little video.  Excellent production quality.  I like your box joint jig for your TS.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill

(07-03-2019, 07:29 AM)AHill Wrote: Great little video.  Excellent production quality.  I like your box joint jig for your TS.

+1
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Very well done.  I don't remember what my granddad used to carry his beekeeping tools around in, but I do remember that he made his own hives and such so it wouldn't surprise me if he made some sort of wooden box for those tools, too. 

John
A Beekeeper's Toolbox