This is just the outcome of my other post.

I did buy a new arbor that fits Delta Uni saws. The kit had all the new bearing and nuts I needed. I installed the arbor yesterday and it fit and ran perfectly. So if you need an arbor for a right tilt saw which Grizzly doesn't make any more the Delta works. I did buy the one that matched the Grizzly"s key way. 

The only trouble we had was we had to sand down the key because it is a different size and the nearest store to buy new keystock is 15 mile away. The Delta keyway is  3/16ths.   I would get it beforehand. And also the pulley has two metric set screws and it also has 2 locking set screws so there is a total of 4 set screw in the pulley. The bottom ones can be a little hard to get the wrench in because the opening can be a little mushroomed.

Just for the record , using a set screw to lock in another one is not uncommon in my trade but if you are not familiar with it it can be troublesome. 

I hope this helps someone down the road.

Tom

Thanks Tom, all of this is good to know. I've got a right tilt Unisaw that's about 20 years old, and you never know......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Admiral, TST has a Grizzly TS and is saying that the Uni arbor will work on said Grizzly with a couple minor fixes.

If you have a Uni, a Uni arbor will obviously work.

(07-06-2019, 09:10 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Admiral, TST has a Grizzly TS and is saying that the Uni arbor will work on said Grizzly with a couple minor fixes.

If you have a Uni, a Uni arbor will obviously work.

Oh, yeah, it was the double set screw that was news to me.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
What size key did the Grizzly have?
(07-06-2019, 07:19 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: This is just the outcome of my other post.

I did buy a new arbor that fits Delta Uni saws. The kit had all the new bearing and nuts I needed. I installed the arbor yesterday and it fit and ran perfectly.

Tom

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-06-2019, 07:19 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: This is just the outcome of my other post.

I did buy a new arbor that fits Delta Uni saws. The kit had all the new bearing and nuts I needed. I installed the arbor yesterday and it fit and ran perfectly. So if you need an arbor for a right tilt saw which Grizzly doesn't make any more the Delta works. I did buy the one that matched the Grizzly"s key way. 

The only trouble we had was we had to sand down the key because it is a different size and the nearest store to buy new keystock is 15 mile away. The Delta keyway is  3/16ths.   I would get it beforehand. And also the pulley has two metric set screws and it also has 2 locking set screws so there is a total of 4 set screw in the pulley. The bottom ones can be a little hard to get the wrench in because the opening can be a little mushroomed.

Just for the record , using a set screw to lock in another one is not uncommon in my trade but if you are not familiar with it it can be troublesome. 

Tom , I have the saw. Glad your problem is solved, I'll print your post for reference.
mike
The key was .197 and it needed to be .187.  Since one can only get a .005 shift off from true position and it was on the pulley it is a minor inconvenience.
The size difference is so minor please lets not make a big deal out of it.

Tom

(07-06-2019, 07:43 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: The key was .197 and it needed to be .187.  Since one can only get a .005 shift off from true position and it was on the pulley it is a minor inconvenience.
The size difference is so minor please lets not make a big deal out of it.

Tom

So 5mm vs. 3/16", that is easy enough.

Nobody is trying to make a big deal out of anything.  Just worth mentioning the differences for the next guy that comes along with the same problem.

Glad you got it working.
Congrats on getting the Grizz running again.
Arbor for a Grizzly