https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/zip/d/s...19167.html

Antique wood lathe. Heavy

[Image: 01515_4fnNUtJibvl_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It’s almost asking to be turned into a table by a “make. lol. Just kidding of course!

(08-24-2019, 09:49 PM)cvillewood Wrote: It’s almost asking to be turned into a table by a “make. lol. Just kidding of course!

I had the same thought just no space for it and it seemed like work to get.  
I am not afraid of work just not interested in that enough to do any of it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-25-2019, 01:42 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I had the same thought just no space for it and it seemed like work to get.  
I am not afraid of work just not interested in that enough to do any of it

Looks like the Greenfield Tap and Die logo on it...I didn't know they ever made lathes.....if in fact, it is.
Crazy Should be a really good one!!!!!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I wonder if a scrapper will get it for the weight in iron.

(08-27-2019, 07:25 AM)med-one Wrote: I wonder if a scrapper will get it for the weight in iron.
Looks like the "seller" is trying to avoid that, with his/her questions.
Free Wood lathe antique (san jose west)