https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/d...99980.html

[Image: 00O0O_3pR6XvPdULv_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 01212_ccGujxmvBXm_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00Y0Y_emTgXwsPQug_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bummer it's gone already. I would have taken a solid look at that jointer.

Kevin

(08-27-2019, 12:10 PM)Kmucha16 Wrote: Bummer it's gone already. I would have taken a solid look at that jointer.

Kevin

There will be another one soon enough
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-27-2019, 11:44 PM)Bob10 Wrote: There will be another one soon enough

Bob:  what's with all the "free" tools out on the left coast??  Ya would thing they'd want to sell them - is the thought of actually using tools anathema to folks in CA?? 
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

(08-28-2019, 12:33 PM)Admiral Wrote: Bob:  what's with all the "free" tools out on the left coast??  Ya would thing they'd want to sell them - is the thought of actually using tools anathema to folks in CA?? 

Space costs plenty here.  Moving services aren't cheap either so getting them gone fast is often the goal.  I have had people show up to pick up large tools in Civics. I can't even recall the number of free Uni's I have picked up.  A few PMs too

Phil Thien

I need to drive a big truck out to CA to collect on all the free tools going around there lately.
(08-28-2019, 12:33 PM)Admiral Wrote: Bob:  what's with all the "free" tools out on the left coast??  Ya would thing they'd want to sell them - is the thought of actually using tools anathema to folks in CA?? 

I'm close enough to make a road trip for most of Bob's posted finds if I only had more room, but it's a double edged sword.  That shop full of tools you have is worth nothing here unless you want to give them away and help load too!  
Crazy

Bob, keep posting them, I can at least wish!
free 2 lathes, tools joiner, dresser (danville / san ramon)